Thursday, November 23, 2006

nonetheless!

deserted and lonely
as a solitary peeble
crunched and punched
and turned away
pain rising high,
...so high
embedded deep into the earth,
by a feet that loved
or so,
i thought
the me inside
in shades of gold and blue, besides...
...torn apart,
like a blank sheet,
with smeared ink
of distant memories
and blots of u*f****ful niceties.
I shall succeed
so be it,
that it never alienates me
from that around me.
May be
the reason explains
the faulty choices i've made
like a flickering flame,
that's struggling,
to burn...
...for air and for life,
to stand up straight.
let me be,
'cause i will have the highest
even if it kills me.

1 comment:

Chaotic Me said...

Hmmm...the flame burns and burns..

Absolutely fabulous. Just one question. Why the depression? Is life all about being sad? Are we all too busy too look around and feel good?
Like I said, you write good. Maybe...obscure...but damn good. Write a song...maybe we can jam...